A Grand Day Out

Saturday, July 26, 2008 0 comments

I made it out in the water again today!! I am still very pleased with the board. For a relative newbie to surfing, it is really a catch anything board. I have been able to get even the smallest of waves and take it for a ride.


Todays trip was to Seal Beach ( a change from my regular spot at Bolsa Chica.) I didn't get any pictures in the water, but one thing I like about Seal is the wash rack after you are done. Don't have to worry about the wall right by the showers at BC.


One issue I have had, is taking on a little water. I need to figure out where it is getting in. I think I am going to have to strip the wax off and check things out. We shall see................




A couple of weeks ago I was out at Bolsa with a friend. Well, we both got on a wave, and he fell. His board shot over at me, and hit the Waterlog. I got a small scratch. The foam Hobie didn't fair nearly as well.................... Fortunately he has second board and was able to enjoy today!!!!

The other good news is he recieved the longboard skateboard I built for him today!!! Jeff was VERY stoked about it. Should have gotten a picture of him rideing it. I think he will enjoy it, if he can keep the kids of of it!

0 comments: to “ A Grand Day Out so far...